Xenogears Collaboration Event Lands in Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
Summon your favorite Xenogears characters now in Final Fantasy Brave Exvius!Square Enix Ltd., have today announced that from today, the hit mobile game Final Fantasy Brave Exvius unites with classic role-playing game Xenogears for the very first time in the global version in an exciting limited-time collaboration event. All players can jump in and collect new summonable characters, earn fabulous rewards from a challenging raid boss and more based around the beloved title.
The first part of the Xenogears collaboration sees fan-favorite characters from the classic game including Fei, Elly, Bart, Emeralda and Rico available as new units from a featured summon, along with the adorable Chu-Chu available through a raid summon. The Elements’ Formation raid boss battle will allow players to earn raid coins to exchange for exceptional rewards. From 5th April, players can challenge the Desert Despair trial boss to earn additional rewards.
Here's a summary of the event:
• Summon fan-favorite characters from the classic game including Fei, Elly, Bart, Emeralda, and Rico
• Summon the adorable Chu-Chu available through a raid summon
• Earn raid coins by playing through the Elements’ Formation raid boss battle and exchange them for exceptional rewards
• Challenge the Desert Despair trial boss to earn additional rewards from April 5th onwards
• Collect special and daily login bonuses will also be available throughout the entirety of the collaboration
• All players can also enjoy a free daily summon for Lapis through the collaboration period.